Translate

wtorek, 11 listopada 2014

Jesienny layout

Jesień juzna dobre zagościła w Irlandii... nawet zaczęło już lać prawie codziennie. I dlatego zachciało mi się takiego bardzo jesiennego scrapa. 

Layout jest na wyzwanie Once Upon a Sketch: November Challenge.
On this layout is everything what inspire me the most. My children... they give me some dose of inspiration everyday. Colours...I love colours... I'm actually kind of addicted to them. And situations. 
My journalling is behind the page.


{Thankful}



3 komentarze:

  1. I adore how you've used the pp with the bricks....it's such a gorgeous page! Thanks so much for sharing with us at OUAS this month!!! And if you haven’t already done so, you can link this to our Once Upon A…Sketch Facebook Page for a chance at our special FB prize!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. The paper looks funny in this layout, it inspires me to get out some of those papers I once bought and never use anymore! Lovely layout! Thanks for playing with us at OUAS!

    OdpowiedzUsuń